Join our Community of Practice!
Submit a Project
Please share details about a project you lead or support that prepares educators for arts integration. Your contact information will allow others who would like to do something similar communicate with you for more information.
Please follow these directions for the form below to submit your project so that we can process and post your submission in a timely manner.
1. Provide your name and email, and URL for the project page.
2. In the Category section use the pull-down menu to indicate which group or groups participate and/or would be interested in this project (can we search using this field?). Choose as many as apply.
- Higher Education
- Schools and Communities
- Local, state or national agencies
- All others, including foundations and funders
3. In the Narrative sections please provide the following:
- Project Title (yes this repeats from the form)
- List the Partners in the project, such as, “Graduate students in Lesley University’s program in Integrative Teaching through the Arts; local artists; local museums and cultural arts organizations; local teaching artists.”
- The Purpose of the project, such as, “To foster arts integration in schools through planning and professional development lead by school principals.”
- A brief Description of the project, 200-250 words.
If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org